SpliTech2018 will feature a technical and professional program related to the today’s most hottest topics: Health, Smart city/environment, Energy and Engineering Modeling.
All accepted papers will be published in SpliTech2018 conference proceedings. Best selected papers will be invited to submit a revised and extended versions for possible publication in special issues of high quality journals. More detailed topics are listed in “Call for Papers“.
1. PAPER PREPARATION
Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for publication in the SpliTech2018 Conference Proceedings. Please prepare your manuscripts using the standard A4 IEEE format for conferences:
SpliTech2018 will be hosting tutorials, entrepreneur/industry demonstration/panels, summer schools and professional workshops.
Accepted professional/technical paper types are:
- Long papers (min. 3 and max. 6 pages)
- Short papers (min. 3 pages)
All submissions will be handled electronically. SpliTech2018 is using the EDAS Conference Management System to manage paper submissions. In order to submit, you will first need to create an account. Once you’ve logged in EDAS provides you with a submission homepage where you can register your submission and make appropriate changes up until the registration deadline. Please be sure that your paper has been made according to author’s kit. If you have problems with the system, please contact the administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 1. Create an account in the EDAS system. The system will e-mail you your password.
- Step 2. Login using your username and password (sent via email).
- Step 3. Click on the image to submit a new paper, or select an existing submission to edit. All papers submitted should be in the PDF (.pdf) format. Fill in details of the paper. You will be required to provide information for co-authors not already registered with the system. Choose the submit button to register you paper. Paper submission categories and links with descriptions for direct submision are available below.
- Step 4. Upload your paper using the provided form. You may choose not to upload a file immediately. You may upload a new version of your file at any time (prior to submission deadline) by returning to the EDAS system. Once you login, a list of submitted papers will be made available. Click on the upload image to upload a new version of your paper.
TECHNICAL PROGRAM (To be included in IEEE Xplore)
The technical program includes numerous sessions containing contributed papers related to SpliTech2017 conference topics while featuring prominent keynote speakers.
- Submit technical long paper, or directly:
- Submit technical short paper
PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM (Not included in IEEE Xplore)
The extensive professional program is designed to provide opportunities for the professionals to both share and learn about the latest ideas, trends, and innovations, while connecting with their peers. To be accepted here, submissions are not required to have original scientific contribution.
3. WAIT FOR THE NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE MESSAGE
The notification of acceptance for regular papers will be announced by May 01, 2018.
4. SUBMIT THE FINAL PAPER VERSION
Once your paper is accepted, final manuscript should be submitted through the EDAS system by May 20, 2018. All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, while technical papers will be sent for inclusion in IEEE Xplore and other indexing and abstracting services.
Published SpliTech2018 technical papers will be included in IEEE Xplore and must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility.
Steps for SpliTech2018 registration and final paper submission:
- Register for the conference.
- Create your camera ready manuscript(s). For papers exceeding maximum length of 6 pages, additional fee of 25 EUR per page is to be applied. Please note that list of authors must be the same in the paper and EDAS system!
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
- Papers accepted within the Technical program require manuscript PDF IEEE Xplore® compatibility check (see instructions). Papers accepted within the Professional program do not require PDF compatibility check.
- Forward the confirmation mail received from the IEEE PDF eXpress™ tool to (email@example.com).
- All the papers selected for publication in SpliTech2018 proceedings must be accompanied by the filled and signed copyright form (pdf, doc). For a paper to be published in the Proceedings this form must be signed by at least the leading author.
- Log on to EDAS and submit by May 20, 2018:
- filled and signed copyright form
- final, IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF(s)
If you need VISA assistance, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org